Monday, February 7, 2011

Miss Independent

The other day, Lana was putting on her shoes.

Although there are some shoes that Lana can manage by herself, it is common knowledge around here that she can't quite manage this particular buckle yet.

Bernard saw her struggling with them so he went over to help, only to be greeted with:

"No Daddy, No Daddy!! Don't help me! Don't help me!! Don't even TOUCH my shoe!!"

I know the day is coming, not too far away most likely, when that will be followed by "Don't even THINK about touching my shoe... don't even THINK about thinking about it" and so on. 

It is hilarious to hear Lana vocalise these ideas and thoughts, I love the way she thinks and I love the independent little girl she's becoming :) 

1 comment:

  1. I can remember another very independent little girl. I think she may be related!

    ReplyDelete